Friday, November 6, 2009

By Request

Until I can tackle Wendy's karaoke request list below y'all will have to settle for little miss Miley Cyrus's new hit "Party in the USA" and JoDee Massina's oldie but goodie "Heads Carolina Tails California". (video credit Air Mattress Living)






As for knockng requests off Wendy's list, I imagine that will start this Thanksgiving Break. Yep that's right, I get a Thanksgiving break. Don't be jelous, but just like back in school when we all loaded our cars up and drove home for Thanksgiving Break, I get to pack my bags and board a plane for Houston!!! Christian's Tailgate anyone?

xoxo
Babs

2 comments:

  1. this post receives an F for originiality
    http://airmattressliving.blogspot.com/2009/09/happy-birthday-jenny-from-block.html

    ReplyDelete