Sunday, October 18, 2009

Hallow's Eve



I started brainstorming this week about what to be for Halloween. Last year's Sarah Palin will be hard to beat, but that costume was a one time thing.




(John McCain & Sarah Palin @ Vintage 2008)

So what to be this year? I don't do "sexy" (fill in the blank costumes) and like funny comedic costumes. So far I have come up with the following.





  • Kelly Kapowski (as a Bayside cheerleader)


  • Falcon (in a box)


  • The Twitter Bird and run around tweeting all night (as in making the tweet bird noise...)

And last but not least, my personal forerunner...




  • A Peep



Roxy thinks I won't be able to get into a bar dressed like this and would have to spend Halloween at Disney land if I choose to go as a Peep. I would have to disagree, but don't think I will be a head turner...I guess we will just have to see. My vision is a bit edgier...picture some fishnet tights, x the work out pants and a higher heeled shoe as opposed to the classic black pump. I see potential and seeing as how I had a Peeps compartment in my car for 6 years, this costume as very fitting! Let me know what y'all think! I am open to suggestions.







Some more ideas:





No comments:

Post a Comment